martes, 22 de diciembre de 2009

Canción de la semana en itunes: "I don't like your band" de Annie



Se acerca el fin de año y en la semana 53 tenemos como canción de la semana en itunes "I don't like your band" de Annie una cantante de pop de Noruega. Esta canción viene en su más reciente álbum Don't stop.  Ella mezcla los ritmos impulsivos con melodías dulces haciendo que las típicas melodías de pop le queden cortas a su música.

Descarga i don't like your band en itunes

La letra después del enlace:

"I don't like your band"
Annie

You've such good taste
it's such a shame to waste
i'm doing you a favor
it's cool, but hey, might not be my place to say
somewhere there's been a failure

You missed your moment in the magazines,
you're out of tate and out of time
your latest 7 inch sounds obscene
unless you spin it at 45

The stuff you play
it sounds so passé,
don't get me wrong,
i like you

But i don't like your band
your style,
your sound
No i don't like your band
it's tired,
not now.
I don't like your music
i'm just not into it
it's not you
it's not you
it's your tunes
i don't like your band.

Open your mind
you've been so far behind
your foot upon the razor.
Time to get your headphones on
listen to some cosmic songs
some Kraftwerk, Bobby O and Moroder.

Now let me help you.
1. Gotta ditch your influences then
2. Start it all again.
3. Buy yourself a sequencer and then
4. Let the games begin.

The stuff you play
it sounds so passé,
don't get me wrong,
i like you

I don't like your band
your style,
your sound
No i don't like your band
it's tired,
not now.
I don't like your music
i'm just not into it
it's not you
it's not you
it's your tunes
i don't like your band.

Oooh i feel bad
I feel bad
I feel bad
I feel bad

Oooh i feel bad
I feel bad
I feel bad


I don't like your band
your style,
your sound
No i don't like your band
it's tired,
not now.
I don't like your music
i'm just not into it
it's not you
it's not you
it's your tunes
i don't like your band.

I don't like your band (x4)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario